Jackpot.com is looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our growing team. This position is based in our Belgrade office and is a rare & exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a passionate team of people in based in both Malta and Serbia. Ownership isn’t just a word here – you’ll be encouraged to get creative and think outside the box, so it’s an awesome opportunity to make your mark on a blossoming brand.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing partnerships and relationships with affiliate partners
- Managing and growing affiliate partners
- Helping to grow revenue and affiliate marketing activity
- Working on developing affiliate marketing strategies for advertisers with the wider account management team
- Ensuring all ROI and sales targets are met through the affiliate channels and partnerships
- Formulating and executing affiliate recruitment campaigns across a wide range of clients
- Collaborating with the creative teams to create affiliate marketing material
- Staying up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends
- Delivering weekly progress, commission and activity reports for all affiliate partners
- Leading and developing client relationships
- Collaborating with the wider team to grow Client affiliate programs
- Attending industry events
- 2+ years of affiliate marketing experience
- Having a broad understanding of how the gaming industry works
- Excited by affiliate and digital marketing Thorough understanding of CSS
- Has a network of existing gaming affiliates
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- 13th Salary – end of the year
At the end of a successful year, a 13th salary is given.
- Flexible start of your day
The start of working hours is flexible: from 7:30 to 09:30. You are free to start working at any time within the specified time interval, with respect to daily duties and pre-agreed obligations.
- Free access to online academies and courses/books
Personal development is very important for us, and we see the growth of our team as critical to the growth of the company.
- Vacation Days loyalty
You will receive 20 days of annual leave. After 5 years in the company, this amount will grow to 25 days.