Jackpot is looking for a .NET/MVC Web Developer to join our software development team. This position is based in our Belgrade office and is a rare & exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a passionate team of people in based in both Malta and Serbia. Ownership isn’t just a word here – you’ll be encouraged to get creative and think outside the box, so it’s an awesome opportunity to make your mark on a blossoming brand.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Creating or modifying complex programs, modules, routines, scripts, and data objects from a detailed design where efficiency, performance and reliability affecting a major portion of the system
- Designing, developing and implementing software functionality
- Monitoring the use and performance of systems and code having performance in mind
- Consulting with IS staff and users on technical issues relating to systems
- Providing production support and handling the issues
- Working effectively and efficiently
- Engaging in innovation and be curious
- Writing and speaking effectively
- Relating well to others
- Understanding and respecting differences
- Making reliable progress
- Adapting productively
- Writing stored procedures in MS SQL
- experience using MVC framework for web development and REST API
- Thorough understanding of CSS
- experience with JQuery
- Sense of humor
- 13th Salary – end of the year
At the end of a successful year, a 13th salary is given.
- Flexible start of your day
The start of working hours is flexible: from 7:30 to 09:30. You are free to start working at any time within the specified time interval, with respect to daily duties and pre-agreed obligations.
- Free access to online academies and courses/books
Personal development is very important for us, and we see the growth of our team as critical to the growth of the company.
- Vacation Days loyalty
You will receive 20 days of annual leave. After 5 years in the company, this amount will grow to 25 days.