Jackpot is looking for a Database Developer to join our software development team. This position is based in our Belgrade office and is a rare & exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a passionate team of people in based in both Malta and Serbia. Ownership isn’t just a word here – you’ll be encouraged to get creative and think outside the box, so it’s an awesome opportunity to make your mark on a blossoming brand. Your Responsibilities will include:
- Writing and optimizing queries
- Creating reports
- Deployment of both, database schemas and database changes
- Execution plan analysis and optimization
- Verification, validation, and execution of pre-made SQL scripts
- Cooperation with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Troubleshoot data issues and suggest/execute corrective actions.
- Good knowledge of Database Programming in MS SQL Server
- Basic knowledge of indexes, index management and statistics
- Basic understanding of Relational database design, OLTP concepts
- Some knowledge in troubleshooting and resolving database problems is an advantage
- Some knowledge in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in MS SSRS, MS SSIS, MS Power BI is an advantage
- Basic experience in SQL Server database administration is a plus
- Good communication, analytical and documentation skills
- At least 2 years’ experience on a Database Developer position or on similar positions
- Excellent drafting, written and verbal communication skills with a native level proficiency required to produce high quality documents.
- Highly motivated, energetic, result-oriented person.
- Can-do attitude
- 13th Salary – end of the year
- Flexible start of your day.
- Free access to online academies and courses/books.
- Vacation Days loyalty
Job Category: Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade